Sunday, August 07, 2005

Why Did You Kill My Son?


That is the question Cindy Sheehan (whose son was killed Iraq) wants to ask Bush. She says she will remain outside Bush's Crawford ranch until Bush talks with her. Two WH aides met with her yesterday but she said......

"They were very respectful. They were nice men. I told them Iraq was not a threat to the United States and that now people are dead for nothing. I told them I wouldn't leave until I talked to George Bush."

So she remains outside Crawford. I can not see Bush ever facing Ms. Sheehan. It is not within his character to do so. I'd like to think Bush will be very uncomfortable knowing she is camped outside his vacation home. I wish he would have the capacity to feel regret as our last Texan president did....

But I know neither will happen.

More at DKos
UTI has an interview with Cindy Sheehan.

No comments: