Thursday, December 29, 2005

I Got NSA Cookies!



If you visited the NSA website recently you may have received some Cookies.
Shakespeare's Sister has more on the story.....
Looks like the NSA has been caught with their hands in the cookie jar--the electronic sort. Now, most sites use cookies to remember info and it comes in handy, oftentimes. However, the NSA has these things called "rules" that they're supposed to follow when it comes to cookies on computers and privacy. Surprise, surprise--they didn't. Of course, it was "an accident".
Evidently they stopped the practice once they were caught this week.

But not soon enough for me.

I went to the NSA website after the story broke. So today I decided to check my cookies (eeew that sounds kind of dirty) And lo and behold the NSA cookies were indeed on my Computer.
They are called CFID, CFGLOBALS and CFTOKEN......


(Click image to enlarge and get better read)

Ahh excuse me readers we have special guests.....


"Romper, bomper, stomper, boo.
Tell me, tell me, tell me do.
Magic mirror, tell me today.
Did all my friends have fun at play?"

I see Porter and Dick and George and all you boys and girls out there at the NSA!!!

No comments: